Internationale Jampotrally 2014 in Germany

• Seite 2 von 2
17.03.2013 12:07 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 17.03.2013 15:43)

Hallo ihr Rallyfahrer.

Detailinformationen über die IJR 2014 werden Thomas und ich nach Celles sur Belle zusammenstellen und dann die Website wieder öffnen. Bis dahin bitten wir euch um Geduld, denn was jetzt vorhanden ist, ist noch unsicher und muss erst einmal festgeklopft werden, bevor wir falsche Gerüchte in die Welt setzen. Für Robert versuchen wir dann auch einen Berg anzuhäufeln, damit er sich im platten Land wohlfühlen kann. Regenzeug und Gummistiefel brauchst du nicht, hier scheint immer die Sonne, oder so.

Liebe Grüße an Alle Jens

Antworten

Beitrag melden
18.03.2013 00:28
Mi

Are you saying Jens that we will not have the rain that was present both on the Sunday ride and when going home on the Monday in 2007? It rained all the way to Luxembourg and only stopped after we had put up our soggy tents on the Monday evening!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
18.03.2013 08:51 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 18.03.2013 08:54)

Mike, it will not be raining if you be all the time till the rally a good child to your mom, but if it rains, we all know you was´nt well behaved !

Jens

Antworten

Beitrag melden
18.03.2013 21:16
Ro

Vielen Dank Jens, dann kann ich auch mein aufblasbares bayrisches Gipfelkreuz mitnehmen.
If case it will rain cats and dogs I will take a few sips of my self distilled, home made schnaps.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
18.03.2013 23:11
Mi

Jens, I tested my rain making equipment last Thursday as we hadn't had any rain for some weeks. I washed my car and sure enough it rained that evening and hasn't stopped since, so far we have had about 50mm of the wet stuff and now they are threatening us with some of the white stuff again next week-end when the Vintage bike run to Brighton is on.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
24.03.2013 01:39
Mi

The Pioneer Run to Brighton tomorrow (Sunday 24th) was cancelled today, unfortunately some German participants turned up at Epsom where the event starts in a large motorhome complete with bikes not knowing of the last minute cancellation.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
24.03.2013 08:58

We have seen the catastrophic snow drifts in England by TV. Here the weather is still very cold, last night our water pipe is frozen, fortunately not brooken. And we needed two times in the last days a snow plough to reach the main road. But I am sure for 2014 the snow will be gone.

Jens

Antworten

Beitrag melden
25.03.2013 05:36 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 25.03.2013 05:51)
Ro

Today nice skiing weather again. 5 cm snow in the garden, and 1 - 4m on the mountains.
http://wetter.orf.at/kaernten/schneelagen
Three trials competitions (Austria, Italy) have been already cancelled.
Weather forcast for the next fortnight: cold, snow again.
Are there any possibilities to fix skies on a Matchless pre65 trials bike like on this Fantic240 Strada Alpin snow version?
http://www.webermichl.at/museum/kamarad.htm
http://fantic240pro.pagesperso-orange.fr/Galerie240alpin.jpg
Robert

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.04.2013 11:46
Tw

Hallo Jens,

meine Frau und ich sind dabei und wir würden gerne vor Ort mithelfen !

Gruß Paul H.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!